About Fantastic Pool Service...
Fantastic Pool Service was created specifically to give greater Austin area pool owners a fantastic pool experience. Every day, our team members go out of their way to make sure every client is delighted with our services. That’s why:
- We promise “Clear Pools Forever.”
- We take care not to “over-medicate” any pool.
- We use electronic reporting of every service call.
- Every maintenance technician is an NSPF-Certified Pool Operator™.
- We’re a member of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals™.
- We have a 5-star rating on Google, and an A+ rating with the BBB.
- And every service call is 100% guaranteed.
If you’re not happy with your current service company, let us know. We’re a highly-conscientious Austin-based company that cares deeply about our clients’ satisfaction. We provide free quotations, and a total no-pressure sales approach.
10 Reasons People Love Us...
- We’re a thoughtful, friendly, conscientious pool company.
- We believe in healthy swimming pools.
- We don’t “over-medicate” our pools.
- We provide a 100% “Clear Pool” Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We’re Active Members with the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- All of our technicians are NSPF Certified Pool Operators™.
- We have a dedicated electrician/repair technician and Certified Pool Inspector on staff.
- We use an electronic ticketing system for fast and accurate tracking in response.
- We have a complete “No-pressure” sales philosophy.
Testimonials from Fantastic Pool Service Clients
Here’s what our happy clients have to say about us…
Very responsive. Great communication and quickly got my pool looking great.
100% “Clear Pool” Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee that all our maintenance customers will enjoy 100% clear pool. If at any point your pool is not clear and you’re not happy, just let us know, we’ll come and fix it for free.
APSP – The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
The APSP is the world’s largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
BBB - Better Business Bureau
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers.
More information at: Better Business Bureau
CPO® – Certified Pool/Spa Operator®
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 200,000 successful CPO® certifications in 44 countries.
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by an NSPF® Instructor.
The CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments.
More information at https://nspf.org/en/cpo.aspx
CPI™ - Certified Pool & Spa Inspector™
Are you looking to grow professionally and diversify your service offerings? Certified Pool & Spa Inspector™ (CPI™) provides a standardized training program for health officials and pool operators to conduct pool and spa inspections. CPI™ training assures a sanitary, healthy, and safe environment for staff and patrons of public swimming pools and spas.
More information at: Certified Pool & Spa Inspector
“No-Pressure” Sales Philosophy
We understand that maintaining a swimming pool is a big challenge for any family. We also know that some families take that responsibility themselves. We’re okay with that. We’ll help you whenever we can, but we will never try to pressure you into buying our services. That’s why we created the Fantastic Pool “No-Pressure” Sales Philosophy. At all stages of the maintenance and repair process, YOU are in control. We’ll succeed only if and when you tell us you’re happy.
If that’s the way you hoped to be treated, then you’re in good hands. (On the other hand, if you were expecting a high-pressure sales person to “strong-arm” you into buying our services, then we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our “no-pressure” approach.
Remember, with the Fantastic Pool “No-Pressure” Sales Process, you’re always in control. We look forward to help you maintaining your pool.